Saturday, September 4, 2010

BLACK BOOTIES

Went shopping with my dearest Phyllis and Frances last Sunday at Vallet Fair and Santana Row. We each bought ourselves black booties/wedges. We all agree that if you love one thing but if you're not completely sure of buying... walk away for there will be something better out there that will be worth every penny. Boy, did this saying just knock right in. We first hit Forever XXI and me and Frances came across the same booties we both fell in love with. However, I was hesitant... thinking about.. how i don't exactly trust forever's quality, nor do I want to have the exact same shoe as Frances. Afterward, we walked across the street to Urban Outfitters...and THEN.... it was like love at first sight..... Deena & Ozzy Laced-up Wedge.. it was a beauty... i just had to have it... within an instant took out my hello kitty debit card then swiped away ($68 worth my savings)!

Alright, i could not find the exact photo of the wedge from forever 21 but this is similar. I ended up going back to forever and buying the same bootie as Frances. Anyways...haha but we can match now! yay! Anyways, the one we purchased, the material was... felt? i think...
THIS is the bootie i fell in love with at Urban. And it was worth every penny! I love how its cut-out and laced at the same time and i love the use of pleather! Seriously, this thing is like my baby, i've been polishing it and giving myself a shoe shine every week. I should definitely start a shoe collection, mainly consisting of black wedges and booties... here are my next victims:

Ankle- strapped wedge from Urban...

Forever 21's studded laced up bootie...

Jeffrey Campbell lace up wedge from urban..
Forever 21 oxford pumps... for some reason their not selling it anymore DANG IT!!