Saturday, September 4, 2010

American Apparel Wishlist


American Apparel's 3-D flower mesh jumper ($84)... It looks beautiful and cozy! perfect for fall! A sweater- like garment with the darlingest floral design, perfect for this season yes?

I am loving the black version too. I worry if the white one would make me look like a snowball, so i include the black one on my list of must-haves as well.Gaahh... im so jealous of this girl....1) for having the jumper, 2) for looking fabulous in it ...3) for putting it so nicely with the pleather skinnies and heels. Something I'd definitely pull off.. haha just kidding. but this IS something I'd put together and wear.


Other than nice black or pleather skinnies...you know what else would go great with the top? American Apparel's Linen High-Waisted Pleated Pants!!! yes, these are to die for. i've been looking for a good, afforable pair of high-waisted pants for a long time now. I went shopping with my Best shoppin' buds last week and we came across these same pants in American Apparel of Valley Fair. It broke my heart to see the price tag .... ($75)...this is when the rich looks down on me. haha, one day, you gorgeous thang will be mine!...or i can just design my own in the future... hehe a girl can dream...