Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spanish FLAVA for FAll

Jessica Stam in Valentino's vibrant, ruffled, gown. i recently got back from a trip from Latin America and found so much inspiration. The culture, the people, the landscape, the beach,local food all so beautiful. Now,this fall will be spicing it up with a little Spanish feel; the vibrant and bright colors with sexy silhouettes.

Etro one shouldered dress and bracelet."Whether Spanish eyes are smiling or serious, softly feminine details are always a match" (160) I really love this dress's elegant and classy touch; perfect for a cotillion, any dress-up party, and even the red carpet!.....i also think that the Spanish men in the background is a great touch to the theme. The Spanish hat is perhaps the male's signature accessory over at Spain or Latin America. I like how everyone in the photo is happy and friendly because Spanish/Latin people in general are all VERY friendly,relaxed, down-to-earth, enjoy-life type of people. I would know,since i have family and friends down at Brazil, Bolivia, etc. :)


I just LOVE fall for its vibrant warm colors. Red's mi favorita! I absolutely love this strapless frock from Dolce & Gabbana. It's one of those kinds of dresses you can basically wear for any occasion. I see myself strolling down the Spanish streets, wearing this gorgeous thang whether I'm shopping or going on a date or to a party.

Donna Karan New York blouse and pants. La blusa y los pantalones! hehe, embracing my Latin side a bit. The masculine, broad shoulders and some body at the bust has Spanish written all over it! For some reason, this photo brings back good times. I remember when mi familia took us down to Salvador, Brazil for horseback riding. They all had a blast, but i was too chicken to ride el caballo, frightened that it may run so fast that i'd fall off the saddle. Now i regret for i just missed a great experience. :( ....Anyways if i ever get a chance again, might as well ride a horse with style like Jessica Stam here.

Lovely layered dress from Ralph Lauren collection... I love the choice of material, bohemian silk; very appropriate for this season.. The neckline is very low, but it's quite fine since the length of the dress is so long it lies on the floor, covering skin from waist down. So i guess it's okay to show a little more skin at the bust... ^^



I think so far this is my favorite black dress of all time! The peeped toed, laced, booties are gorgeous as well! All from Christian Dior.. i love how it has the high-low hemming with nice layers of ruffles. I'm not quite sure but it looks leather to me, considering how shiny it looks. It would be a perfect prom dress .... but oopsie daisy $13,000 is not in my budget!

pictures from: mode.newslicious.net