Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE....

.
When people say that they cannot afford to dress nicely. OH GIRL PLEASE.... i tell this to everyone who points there fingers at me and assume I'm some rich kid who can afford all the luxury of clothes! That is NOT the case. FASHION, an expression, a statement, a life, is not always about money....When it comes to embracing your fashionable self depends on your taste, your personal style, and a good EYE. It's how you put it together. Many of us use the advantage of thrift stores and clearance racks. It may be hard and time consuming for others to find the perfect piece of garment, but for me, its like a fun treasure hunt. With a good eye for color, quality, trend, and construction, you can be capable of picking out the perfect outfit for under $20. Then again, NOT talking money... SHOP the closet! Have a good eye for putting things together, making different combinations of outfits from your closet, from mom's or even dad's closet! Many things I'll be posting will not only include my very own designs of dresses and garments, but alot of different outfits created from the simplest apparel and accessories.